The time to unwind calls for a tasty, smooth drink. A blonde vanilla latte will do you just fine. I know you want to try it out, but you have no idea what the coffee drink entails. I am here for you; in no time, you will understand everything about it.
A blonde vanilla latte is a blonde espresso-based drink that comprises steamed milk, blonde brewed espresso, and vanilla syrup. The coffee drink suits well those coffee lovers who opt for a lighter roast of coffee.
Table of Contents
- What Differentiates a Blonde Vanilla Latte From a Latte?
- Understanding a Blonde Vanilla Latte
- How to Prepare a Blonde Pure Latte
- What Differentiates Blonde-Roasted Espresso Beans From Dark-Roasted Espresso Beans?
- What Makes Blonde Vanilla Latte and Vanilla Latte Different?
- How to Prepare Iced Blonde Vanilla Latte
- What are The Health Benefits of Drinking Blonde Vanilla Latte?
- Is It Safe to Drink Blonde Vanilla Latte Daily?
- Is Blonde Vanilla Coffee Addictive?
- Final Thoughts
What Differentiates a Blonde Vanilla Latte From a Latte?
A blonde pure latte contains steamed milk, vanilla syrup, and golden espresso, while a regular latte has only espresso and steamed milk.
The coffee beans roast for the blonde vanilla latte is light because they roast for a short time. However, just like other espresso-based beverages, a latte uses dark espresso coffee grounds.
Understanding a Blonde Vanilla Latte
Blonde vanilla latte is an espresso product that uses lighter coffee roasts. Most coffee enthusiasts use East African and Latin American coffee beans when preparing the blonde coffee drink.
The coffee beverage has three ingredients, namely: a shot of espresso, vanilla syrup, and steamed milk. The short time you roast the coffee beans makes the drink smoother, sweeter, and rich in taste.
The golden pure latte contains light coffee roasts, which gives it a higher caffeine level than the dark coffee beans roasts.
How to Prepare a Blonde Pure Latte
Preparing a blonde vanilla latte is one of the easiest and fastest things on earth. Here is what you need and how to prepare it:
- A tablespoon vanilla syrup
- A shot of espresso
- Steamed milk
- Put your brewed espresso in a mug.
- Add the vanilla syrup to it.
- Froth your steamed milk.
- Slowly pour your milk into the mug with the espresso and vanilla syrup. Add on top the foam.
- Enjoy your heavenly sip.
How Strong is Blonde Vanilla Latte?
Apart from being smooth, sweet, and tasty, a golden vanilla latte is one of the strong coffee drinks in many coffee houses.
The coffee drink obtains its strength from the light coffee roasts. That’s because they are roasted for a short time and under low temperatures, which makes them retain all their strength and nutrients. And that is the reason blonde vanilla latte is richer in flavor compared to many other coffee drinks.
What Differentiates Blonde-Roasted Espresso Beans From Dark-Roasted Espresso Beans?
You take a short time to roast the blonde espresso coffee beans. Also, you do the roasting on low heat. On the contrary, you heat the dark espresso coffee beans for a long time until they turn from green to dark.
The blonde coffee beans roasts have a matte look with a light color, while the dark coffee beans have dark shades with oily layers. The layer makes them have a shiny appearance.
Blonde espresso roasts are smoother, sweeter, and tastier than dark espresso roasts. The dark ones have bold flavors and are roasty.
Caffeine level in blonde roasts is higher because they have a short roasting time, unlike the dark roasts that roast for long.
What Makes Blonde Vanilla Latte and Vanilla Latte Different?
Though the two drinks sound similar, there is a notable difference between them. You make a blonde vanilla latte with light espresso coffee roasts, while the vanilla latte contains dark espresso coffee roasts.
However, it is vital to note that you can take these drinks either hot or iced. You make them iced by adding ice to them.
How to Prepare Iced Blonde Vanilla Latte
- Brew your blonde espresso and pour it into a mug.
- Add on it your vanilla syrup.
- Slowly pour the milk into the mug.
- Top up the mug with ice.
- Enjoy your smooth iced blonde vanilla latte.
What are The Health Benefits of Drinking Blonde Vanilla Latte?
- Blonde vanilla latte as a coffee is a source of antioxidants that help battle inflammation and underlying chronic diseases’ causes.
- It enhances your performance during a workout. That’s because the drink helps you to fight fatigue. As a result, you keep exercising for a longer time.
- You can curb depression by treating yourself to a smooth blonde vanilla latte.
- The caffeine in the coffee drink boosts your short-term memory, though not for long.
- The coffee drink can also shield you from cognitive decline. Therefore, you are less likely able to develop Alzheimer’s disease.
- It enables your body to process glucose the best way. Through that, you are less likely to get diabetes type 2.
- You will have a healthy liver.
- The caffeine in the coffee beverage helps burn fat.
Is It Safe to Drink Blonde Vanilla Latte Daily?
It is safe to drink blonde vanilla latte daily. However, excessive consumption of caffeinated coffee causes health risks such as trouble getting sleep, increased blood pressure, a rise in heart rate, and anxiety.
Dietary American guidelines state that it is safe to consume 3-5 coffee cups in a day. With that, the maximum caffeine intake in a day is 400mg. If you exceed these amounts, then you risk developing health problems.
The rules change when it comes to pregnant women, breastfeeding women, and people with special conditions. If you fall into these categories, consult with your doctor before including any caffeine-related drink in your diet.
Coffee lovers have different caffeine tolerance levels. I would say you drink what gives you satisfaction. To some, a single cup of coffee is enough to get them through the day. Others may prefer decaffeinated coffee and still obtain substantial health benefits.
Is Blonde Vanilla Coffee Addictive?
You will agree with me continual consumption of coffee can be very addictive. If you are making your vanilla latte at home, that’s better. However, if you always have to drink out, you will have to spend some extra coins as time goes by due to addiction.
You can avoid the addiction by controlling the number of times you drink coffee. For instance, you can reduce the number of times you visit your favorite coffee joint. Again, even while at home, it would be better if you consume it in moderation.
If you are a fan of lightly roasted coffee, I am sure a golden clean latte will suit you well. The tasty coffee drink contains steamed milk, vanilla syrup, and blonde espresso. If there were doubts concerning the coffee beverage, I am glad you now have adequate information to help you make a choice. Hoping you try it soon.